This week’s roundup, includes tips to generate leads for your local business, use Email Marketing in crowdfunding, and optimize your checkout for better Mobile conversions.
Learn how to plan your Content Marketing strategy for your project launch, and integrate Social Media into your marketing strategy. We’ve covered all of this news and, much more, below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Gruen Agency shares expertise on successful digital marketing strategies for legal services.
- DialogTech connects the dots between SEO and call attribution in many industry verticals.
- Effective Spend has 5 things to expect from content marketing in 2018.
- Integrity Web Studios gives an intro to Lean Canvas and explains how to define your vertical markets using the tool.
- Our Agency Playbook explores the three foundations of successful digital agencies.
- Brian Miller offers guidance to improve the quality of your blog Content.
- Henny Kel’s blog emphasizes the need to partner with influencers for creating video Content, and organize a webinar with Google Hangouts tool, for improving your Content strategy.
- Follow the valuable tips from Kristin Marquet to enhance your Content Marketing efforts and get more traffic.
- Learn how to plan your Content Marketing strategy for your project launch, from Ann Smarty’s blog.
- Learn how to improve the Conversion Rate of your website by thinking like a customer and guiding visitors to take actions that benefit your business, from David Reimherr’s blog.
- Laura Holton offers guidance to optimize your CTAs for Conversions during the holiday season.
- Justin Herring highlights why it is imperative to use paid online advertising and connect with prospects on social media, for generating leads to your local business.
- Azury Mendoza offers guidance to use your CRM software for encouraging customer loyalty.
- Learn how to use CRM for improving customer experience, from Zarema Plaksij’s blog.
- Ivana Taylor emphasizes the need to value the time of your subscribers and scrutinize your subject lines, for enhancing your Email Marketing efforts.
- Learn how to optimize your Email strategy by ensuring a healthy list growth, timely messaging and smart segmentation, from Colby Cavanaugh’s blog.
- Learn how to use Email Marketing in crowdfunding, from Madhurima Nag’s blog.
- Claire Motz offers guidance to help you make the most of your online listings using Google My Business.
- Learn how to optimize your website for Mobile phones and portable devices, from Azib Yaqoob’s blog.
- Brenda Berg offers helpful tips to optimize your checkout for better Mobile conversions.
- Follow the tips from James Helliwell to manage the Online Reputation of your small business.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Brian Lich’s blog draws special attention to SEO predictions for the year 2018.
- John Locke highlights the significance of SEO from the standpoint of websites that are being redesigned.
- Michael Yang’s blog lists the reasons to perform an SEO audit for your website.
- Michael Transon draws special attention to the factors that make an SEO backlink good for your business.
- John E Lincoln draws special attention to roll outs from Facebook and Instagram.
- Anna Ray offers guidance to help marketers decide whether to keep Social Media posts short or long.
- Learn how to integrate Social Media into your marketing strategy, from Sherry Gray’s blog.
- Shannon Watson offers useful tips to spruce up your Social Media strategy.
- Anna Johansson highlights how UX techniques such as organizing your content logically and focusing on your target market, can help marketers to increase website Conversions.
The post Top 25 Digital Marketing Articles – Week of 11/10/17 appeared first on UpCity.