Open the Store of Your Dreams
In every community large and small, you’re likely to see a variety of stores: clothing boutiques, gift shops, bookstores, specialty food shops, hardware stores. Their inventory may be totally different, but the steps involved in running them are much the same.
Whether you want your own storefront, a kiosk in a mall, an e-commerce store or anything in between, this essential guide covers everything you need to know. Learn how to discover your niche, establish inventory, set pricing, create policies, reach customers, and more! Plus, gain priceless tips, tricks, and insight from successful retailers sharing hard-won advice and cautionary notes.
Learn how to:
- Choose from popular retail niches—specialty items, clothing store, gift shop, kiosk, and more
- Discover the right sales avenue for your products
- Select merchandise that flies off the shelves
- Set prices to maximize profits
- Boost brand recognition using social media, public relations and other marketing strategies
- Efficiently manage inventory and supplies for easy order fulfillment
- Hire a staff that will help you succeed
- And more
Retailing is a trillion-dollar industry–grab your share today!
Entrepreneur Press is a leading small to midsized business trade publisher, provides aspiring, emerging, and growing entrepreneurs with actionable solutions to every business challenge–ultimately, leading them from business idea to business success.