Small Business & Entrepreneurshipis written for students on undergraduate and postgraduate courses which aim to provide a comprehensive and thought-provoking view of small business and entrepreneurship.
- A thorough and international survey of the theory and practice-based evidence of entrepreneurship and small business
- Critical examination of key concepts, fundamental to understanding the workings of small business: uncertainty, market power, and lifestyle
- Engagement with a variety of perspectives on small business, from economic to organisational to public policy
- Short case studies and examples to illustrate key theoretical and managerial issues; longer case studies to explore the bigger picture
- Two multi-part case studies which follow longitudinally the development of a business and the development of public policy with regard to small business and entrepreneurship
- Used Book in Good Condition