Make Your Move!
If you’ve imagined yourself creating a new life abroad, but don’t know where to start, Moon Living Abroad in Japan has the honest and practical answers you need to make it happen. Making a life-changing move has never been easier.
Moon Living Abroad in Japan provides:
- Practical information on setting up the essentials, including visas, finances, employment, education, and healthcare
- What you need to know about Japan’s culture and language before making your move
- Essential tips on how to find a place to live that fits your needs, whether you’re a renter or a buyer
- A deep exploration of the many regions, provinces, and individual cultures that Japan encompasses, enabling you to discover the best new home for you
- Interviews with other expats who share their personal experiences building successful lives abroad
- Special tips for those with children or pets
- Firsthand insight from someone who’s done it all
In Moon Living Abroad in Japan, Japan expert Ruthy Kanagy provides readers with essential tools and honest advice for creating a new life abroad in her beloved home country.