This bookkeeping book could be the answer you’re looking for…
This book is intended for people who want to know something about the fundamentals of bookkeeping without necessarily becoming a certified bookkeeper. Many people are in this position; small business owners, employers, employees, business owners, stockholders, investors, and many, many more. Most of these folks do not need a deep understanding of bookkeeping; they just need to learn what bookkeeping is and how they should be using it. Just as important, they need to understand what bookkeepers and accountants are talking about in their reports. They must learn the vocabulary and the most important terms. If you are one of those, you have found the right book for you.
As an added bonus, the book contains a section for business taxes. Included is also a step-by-step guide to preparing W-2 forms and the information needed for those.
Here are just some of the questions and topics discussed within this book:
- Bookkeeping Basics
- What’s New in Bookkeeping for Small Business?
- Managing Assets, Liabilities and Owner’s Equity
- Using Ledgers and Journals to Track Business Activity
- Bookkeeping When You Have Employees
- Adjusting Entries
- Making Sense out of the Financial Statements
- Taxes for Small Businesses
- Small Business Checklist
- Bookkeeping Tips for Your Small Business
- And Much, Much More
Get the book now and start to learn about bookkeeping for small business